Ferramenta científica para a análise
da variabilidade da frequência cardíaca (HRV).
Nome: Kubios HRV Premium
Produtor: Kubios Oy
Versão: 3.4 (07.05.2021)
Plataformas: Windows (64-bit Win 7 SP1 ou 10); macOS (Sierra, High Sierra e Mojave)
Versão de teste: não
Áreas: Análise de Dados em Saúde | Biomedicina | Fisiologia | Saúde Ocupacional
A Kubios é uma empresa de tecnologia médica que se dedica ao desenvolvimento de software e algoritmos para análise de sinais médicos.
Fornece soluções de software fáceis de usar, de acordo com os mais altos padrões científicos.
O mundialmente famoso software Kubios HRV é uma ferramenta científica para a análise da variabilidade da frequência cardíaca (HRV). O software é adequado para investigadores clínicos e de saúde pública, profissionais que trabalham com o bem-estar humano ou animal ou entusiastas de desportos; para qualquer pessoa que queira realizar análises detalhadas sobre a variabilidade da frequência cardíaca, e para examinar a função do sistema nervoso autónomo.
For Scientific Research
Market leader software for researchers using heart rate variability (HRV) in their studies. Kubios HRV software is a device independent software, supporting several commonly used HR monitors, ECG devices and PPG monitors. Kubios HRV provides accurate and detailed HRV analysis for short- and long-term measurements and for all kinds of study protocols. Kubios HRV software has achieved gold-standard status in scientific research, used at roughly 1200 universities in 128 countries.
For Wellbeing and Health
Heart rate variability (HRV) is a measure of cardiac autonomic nervous system function and has been associated with multiple cardiovascular diseases and risk factors. In addition, HRV is a commonly used tool in assessing stress and recovery. Kubios HRV software products provide easy-to-use measurement applications and detailed HRV analysis tools for health and wellbeing professionals who want to use HRV assessment as part of their services.
For Exercise and Sports
Heart rate variability (HRV) is an accurate method to assess regulation of the cardiovascular system, thus providing objective information on physiological recovery. HRV based recovery monitoring is used by professional athletes in training optimization, but can as well be used by sports enthusiasts or anyone interested in their wellbeing for monitoring training load and recovery. HRV scores may help you in evaluating the effects of training such as cumulative fatigue or improvements in cardiorespiratory fitness and stress tolerance.
Kubios HRV Scientific
Full featured HRV analysis software for scientific research and professional use. Supports Kubios HRV mobile app measurements and several third-party HR monitors, ECG and PPG devices. Featuring accurate pre-processing of HRV data, over 40 HRV analysis parameters, HRV time trends, training data analytics, ECG waveform analysis, and detailed reporting. (Windows & MacOS)
Kubios HRV Scientific
Kubios HRV Scientific (the next generation of Kubios HRV Premium) is a full featured HRV analysis software for scientific research and professional use. The software supports Kubios HRV mobile app measurements and several third-party HR monitors, ECG and PPG devices.
- Supports Kubios HRV mobile app measurements (custom measurement mode enabled) and several third-party HR, ECG and PPG devices
- Accurate QRS and pulse wave detection, automatic noise detection, and beat correction
- Analyze your data at defined time intervals or perform time-varying analysis to assess HRV time trends
- Detailed HRV analysis with over 40 time-domain, frequency-domain, and nonlinear analysis parameters, including indices for parasympathetic and sympathetic activities
- Respiration rate (RESP) estimate for exercise physiology, accurate RSA analysis, and resonance frequency assessment
- ECG waveform analysis from defined time intervals (including QRS duration, QT and QTc times, and P, Q, R, S and T amplitudes)
- Training data analytics with detailed performance metrics (HR, RESP, TRIMP, ventilatory thresholds and VO2) and heart rate recovery
- Detailed reporting options (CSV, PDF, MAT and “SPSS friendly” batch file exports).
- Suitable also for small animal HRV analysis
Kubios HRV Scientific Specifications
- Windows (10 or 11), macOS (Catalina, Big Sur or Monterey), and Linux. 64-bit operating systems only.
Kubios HRV mobile app
- Analyze custom measurements made with the Kubios HRV app
- Compatible with Polar (H10 and Verity Sense) and other Bluetooth HR sensors supporting RR interval data
- HR monitors: Polar, Garmin, Suunto etc. (IBI or RR data). Direct export from Polar Flow (RR data from any Polar Flow compatible watch when used with H6, H7 or H10 sensor)
- ECG devices: Actiheart 5, AliveCor Kardia, Biopac, Bittium Faros, Mindfield MindMaster, Shimmer, Zephyr BioHarness and several clinical Holter and ECG monitors
- PPG devices: Empatica E4, HeartMath emWave and other PPG devices storing IBI data
- Supported file formats include EDF/EDF+, Cardiology XML, ISHNE Holter ECG, Biopac ACQ3, Physionet MIT, FIT. and custom formatted text and CSV files.
- Small animal HRV data is supported
- Built-in beat detection for ECG and PPG data
- Automatic noise detection algorithm with adjustable sensitivity
- Automatic beat correction algorithm for correcting missed, extra and misaligned beats from RR interval data
- Optimal trend removal (to enhance short-term HRV analysis)
- Analyze specified time periods or process the whole recording using time-varying analysis
- Parasympathetic (PNS) and sympathetic nervous system (SNS) indexes for stress and recovery monitoring
- Time-domain HRV parameters: Mean RR, SDNN, RMSSD, pNN50, HRV triangular index, TINN, HR deceleration (DC) and acceleration capacity (AC) etc.
- Frequency-domain HRV parameters: VLF, LF and HF band powers, peak frequencies and LF/HF ratio
- Nonlinear HRV parameters: Poincare plot (SD1, SD2, and SD2/SD1), ApEn, SampEn, Detrended fluctuation analysis (DFA), Recurrence plot analysis (RPA), and Multiscale entropy (MSE)
- Time-varying analysis to assess time trends for time-domain, frequency-domain and nonlinear HRV parameters.
- Respiration rate (RESP) estimate for exercise physiology, accurate respiratory sinus arrhythmia (RSA) analysis, and individual resonance frequency assessment.
ECG waveform analysis
- QRS duration, QT and QTc times, and P, Q, R, S and T wave amplitudes for specified time periods
- Parameters are extracted from an average ECG waveform (selection criteria for averaged beats can be adjusted).
Training data analysis
- Detailed performance metrics, including HR, HR reserve, RESP, training intensity and volume (TRIMP), ventilatory thresholds (VT) based on HR, RESP and DFA-alpha1, and VO2
- Heart rate recovery at 60s, 120s and 300s increments as well as fast 30s recovery (T30).
Reports and results export
- HRV analysis results (PDF report, CSV, and ”SPSS friendly” exports). The “SPSS friendly” batch file export is ideal for group analyses or repeated measures
- ECG waveform analysis results (PDF report, CSV, and ”SPSS friendly” exports)
- Training data analysis results (PDF report and CSV export)
- ECG printout option for printing the ECG signal (single lead) on a standard paper ECG layout (PDF report)
- Analysis session backup (Matlab MAT export).
References and validation papers
- Selected publications describing certain functionalities of Kubios HRV software or providing validation results for our HRV pre-processing and analysis algorithms are available at: https://www.kubios.com/publications/
KUBIOS HRV Standard
Kubios HRV Standard is a freeware heart rate variability (HRV) analysis software for non-commercial personal use. The software supports data from heart rate monitors and computes commonly used time-domain and frequency-domain HRV parameters.
- Supports RR data from HR monitors (Polar, Suunto, Garmin)
- Computes commonly used time- and frequency-domain HRV parameters
- Analysis results can be exported in CSV and PDF format
Kubios HRV Standard Specifications
- Windows (7 SP1, 10 or 11), macOS (Mojave, Catalina or Big Sur), and Linux. 64-bit operating systems only.
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI)
- Analyze specific time periods (analysis samples)
- Save results in PDF and CSV formats.
Supported data formats and devices
- IBI/RR data files: FIT format and custom formatted text and CSV files
- Supported devices: Polar, Garmin and Suunto HR monitors.
- Threshold based beat correction
- Optimal trend removal from RR data for short-term HRV analysis2
- Analyze your data at defined time intervals
- Proprietary indexes for parasympathetic nervous system (PNS) and sympathetic nervous system (SNS) activities
- Time-domain parameters: Mean RR, SDNN, RMSSD, pNN50, HRV triangular index, TINN
- Frequency-domain parameters: VLF, LF and HF band powers, peak frequencies and LF/HF ratio
- Nonlinear parameters: Poincare plot (SD1, SD2, and SD2/SD1), ApEn, SampEn, Detrended fluctuation analysis (DFA).
Reports and results export
- PDF report of analysis results
- HRV analysis results export in CSV text file.
Para mais informações contacte-nos através:
Telefone: 210 124 743
Rua Ferreira de Castro nº19
2635-361, Sintra, Portugal
Telefone: 210 124 743
Telemóvel: 932 027 860
COPYRIGHT © 2019 • GADES SOLUTIONS • TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS