Ferramenta científica para a análise
da variabilidade da frequência cardíaca (HRV).
Nome: Kubios HRV Premium
Produtor: Kubios Oy
Versão: 3.4 (07.05.2021)
Plataformas: Windows (64-bit Win 7 SP1 ou 10); macOS (Sierra, High Sierra e Mojave)
Versão de teste: não
Áreas: Análise de Dados em Saúde | Biomedicina | Fisiologia | Saúde Ocupacional
A Kubios é uma empresa de tecnologia médica que se dedica ao desenvolvimento de software e algoritmos para análise de sinais médicos.
Fornece soluções de software fáceis de usar, de acordo com os mais altos padrões científicos.
O mundialmente famoso software Kubios HRV é uma ferramenta científica para a análise da variabilidade da frequência cardíaca (HRV). O software é adequado para investigadores clínicos e de saúde pública, profissionais que trabalham com o bem-estar humano ou animal ou entusiastas de desportos; para qualquer pessoa que queira realizar análises detalhadas sobre a variabilidade da frequência cardíaca, e para examinar a função do sistema nervoso autónomo.
Kubios HRV Premium 3.5 – Release Notes
★ Noise detection algorithm added into Kubios HRV Premium. Automatic noise detection is particularly useful in analyzing long-term recordings where the signal quality fluctuates significantly (such as ambulatory ECG or RR recordings).
– Noisy data segment identification is based on both raw ECG data (if available) and interbeat interval data (RR or pulse-to-pulse intervals). The detected noise segments are marked in red on the data axes.
– Noise detection level can be changed between Very low and Strong (default is Medium) or it can be also turned off. Noise detection in Kubios HRV aims to identify noisy data segments spanning several consecutive beat detections. Individual intermittent abnormal beat intervals (e.g. ectopic beats) are not typically marked as noise, since these can be reliably corrected by the automatic beat correction which is by default performed after noise detection. All segments marked as noise will be excluded from HRV analysis.
– The noise segment markings can be manually edited if necessary.
★ Respiration rate calculation is now available also for RR data (previously it was calculated only when ECG data was available). Please note that respiration rate was also renamed to RESP (previously EDR, ECG Derived Respiration). The new respiration rate algorithm was validated with a large number of resting and exercise HRV recordings.
★ Notch filter option for removing power-line noise (50 Hz or 60 Hz) from the ECG data was added in preferences
★ Shortcuts for manual R-peak (pulse wave) detection markers editing. You can now quickly toggle between editing modes with shortcuts “a” (add), ”s” (move/shift) and “d” (remove/delete) when R-peak editing mode has been enabled. Snapping of the ECG R-peak marker was also improved (now snaps to local maxima within the window).
★ Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Kubios HRV Premium
A full featured heart rate variability analysis software for scientific research and professional use:
- Supports wide range of ECG, PPG and RR interval data formats (including a direct export from Polar Flow)
- Accurate QRS and pulse wave detection
- Automatic artefact correction algorithm
- Automatic analysis sample generation
- Computes all commonly used time-domain, frequency-domain and nonlinear HRV analysis parameters
- Time-varying analysis (time trends within e.g. 24-hour recordings or exercise and recovery periods)
- Detailed reporting options (CSV, PDF, MAT and “SPSS friendly” batch file exports)
Analysis results can be used for detailed assessment of cardiac autonomic regulation and can be used for example to assess stress and recovery.
Data support and pre-processing
Support for commonly used ECG data and HR data formats (EDF/EDF+, GDF, Polar, Suunto, Garmin, Actiheart, Zephyr BioHarness etc.).
Built-in QRS detector and enhanced options for correcting RR interval artifacts. The automatic RR correction algorithm corrects missed, extra and ectopic beats with high accuracy. In addition, baseline trends can be removed from the RR data to focus the analysis on the components reflecting sympathetic and parasympathetic regulation of heart rate.
Analysis methods and functionality
The analysis methods include all commonly used time-domain, frequency-domain and nonlinear methods.
- Time-domain: Mean RR, SDNN, RMSSD, pNN50 etc.
- Frequency-domain: VLF, LF and HF band powers, peak frequencies, LF/HF ratio, and ECG derived respiration
- Nonlinear: Poincaré plot, ApEn, SampEn, DFA, RPA, D2, MSE etc.
Analyses can be easily performed for a selected number of time periods or time-varying analysis of a time period can be performed.
Reports and interpretations
Analysis results can be saved in the form of a detailed PDF report, ASCII text file or MATLAB MAT file. In addition, results can be exported to an “SPSS friendly” batch file, which can be easily imported e.g. Excel or SPSS.
Results are computed according to existing guidelines for HRV analysis and are thus comparable to reference values found from literature.
Para mais informações contacte-nos através:
Telefone: 210 124 743
Rua Ferreira de Castro nº19
2635-361, Sintra, Portugal
Telefone: 210 124 743
Telemóvel: 932 027 860
COPYRIGHT © 2019 • GADES SOLUTIONS • TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS