Gain deeper insight into your data.
Apresentar os seus dados no seu melhor. O Grapher oferece ferramentas gráficas de alta qualidade para que possa aproveitar ao máximo os seus dados. O Grapher fornece mais de 70 opções de gráficos 2D e 3D diferentes para melhor exibir os seus dados
Não perca nenhuma oportunidade. Os seus dados podem estar a esconder informações valiosas. Utilize os extensos gráficos de análise, ferramentas e recursos estatísticos do Grapher para identificar tendências, encontrar novos insights e localizar oportunidades. O Grapher fornece uma visão holística dos seus dados
A extensa seleção de tipos de gráficos do Grapher e inúmeras opções de personalização permitem que comunique as suas ideias complexas num formato que o seu público possa entender facilmente. Deixe os seus dados falarem através do Grapher
Confiável desde 1983
Grapher é confiável por milhares de cientistas, engenheiros e profissionais de negócios em todo o mundo. Experimente o Grapher por conta própria e veja por que tantas pessoas confiam no Grapher para exibir os seus dados. O Grapher é usado ativamente nos seguintes setores:
– Meio Ambiente
– Gás e petróleo
– Energia renovável
– Serviços de utilidade pública
– Recursos hídricos
What’s New in Grapher – New Features
From the new Graph Gallery and Plot Previews features, to connect existing worksheets to new data sources; the latest Grapher is focused on new ways to more easily work with your plots and data.
Viewing and working with projects and Data
1. Graph Gallery
Grapher is first and foremost a visual communication tool; but selecting what you want to work with from a long list of file names doesn’t really show what you’re looking for. The new Graph Gallery allows users to search and filter compact views of plots without needing to open the full projects files.
You can also build custom sample galleries from your own projects and use these as templates for future work or share with colleagues.
2. Plot Previews and Print Preview
Plot previews are now available in Windows Explorer. Turn on the Preview pane in Windows Explorer to see previews of your GRF, GPJ and GRT files.
Print previews are also now available. See exactly what you’ll print, before you print it! A new “View” print method also lets you print only what is displayed on the screen; handy for printing specific, zoomed-in portions of a plot.
3. Thinned Plot
Customizing the design of a plot can take a lot of time when working with large datasets. The new Thinned Plot command under Graph Tools lets you reduce, or “thin” the data shown in a plot; dramatically reducing the amount of time spent editing, formatting, moving and resizing the plot. Once you’re happy with the design, turn off Thinned Plot and the plot will be drawn with the full set of data.
4. Worksheet Remapping
Users often work with different versions of data that are in the same format. For example, streamflow data for a different time period; but the new data is still formatted exactly the same as an earlier version. The new “Remap Worksheets” command allows users to navigate to new/update data sources and assign them to an existing worksheet.
When a new file is linked all associated objects (plots, axis, text, etc.) are automatically updated using the new data.
5. Cleaned up Home tab
Grapher’s Home tab was getting a little messy so we’ve cleaned things up a bit. The ‘Add to Graph’ section has also been removed since same tools are already available under Graph Tools.
6. Graph type groupings
The graph types have been put into more sensible groups. You can now also quickly select recently used plots.
7. Graph Wizard improvements
It’s now much easier to browse and select the data source and to preview the selected plot type before it is generated.
8. And More…
- The Graph Tools tab is now always visible.Defined Custom Fit/Define Fit Equation dialog has been improved.
- Auto Redraw behavior is now consistent with the same setting in Surfer
- Page tabs within a project can now be re-ordered.
- Ability to rename bar/histogram groups.
Create Professional Graphs
Quickly create stunning and informative 2D and 3D graphs. Choose from over 80 different graph types and communicate your message to any audience with Grapher’s extensive graphing abilities. Click on the below graph groupings to see the different plots Grapher creates.
Basic Plots | Bar Plots | Polar Plots | Ternary Plots | Specialty Plots | Statistical Plots | Counter Surface Maps
Represent Data at Its Best
Control every aspect of your plot down to the smallest detail. Grapher’s extensive customization options allow you to convey complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner. Grapher displays your data at its very best.
Grapher Customization Options
• Add legends, titles, and axes
• Include inset zoom or graph magnifier
• Edit all axis parameters, multiple axes
• Format axis scales as linear, logarithmic, natural logarithmic, probability, or date/time
• Combine multiple graphs
• Add fit curves, error bars, and statistical reports
• Place every graph component in a precise location
• Define custom line styles, colors, and fills
• Edit text, line, fill and symbol properties
• Add text, polylines, polygons, symbols, and spline polylines
• Many more…
Achieve Deeper Insights
Make informed decisions with Grapher. Discover new opportunities and trends hiding in your data with Grapher’s statistical tools. Add custom or pre-defined fit curves, error bars, or compute statistics on the raw data for a thorough understanding of the underlying trend.
Grapher Statistical ToolsGrapher Statistical Tools
• Insert custom or pre-defined fit curves
• Apply confidence intervals
• Include error bars
• Perform statistical calculations on the raw data
• Display statistical reports
Collaborate with Confidence
Quickly share your charts with colleagues, stakeholders, and clients. Get your graphs ready for printed publications by exporting to high quality formats like PDF or TIFF, or share your work online by exporting to PNG or SVG formats. Alternatively, Grapher makes it easy to insert diagrams into presentation tools such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint with a simple copy and paste.
Get up and running in matter of minutes. Grapher’s user interface was designed to take the guesswork out of learning a new program. We worked hard streamline workflows so you don’t have to.
Grapher User Interface Features
• Single window to view, edit, and manipulate the data and charts
• Single window to view, edit, and manipulate the data and charts
• Object manager to easily manage graphs, axes, and other objects
• Property manager for easy access to plot properties
• Worksheet window to quickly view or edit raw data
• Dock or float all managers
• Customize ribbon bar layout
• Welcome dialog to get you started
• Graph Wizard to guide you through the graph creation process
• Customize the user interface to fit your needs
Work Smart, Not Hard with Automation
Don’t waste time doing the same process over and over. Create scripts to automate repetitive tasks, and run your favorite scripts directly from the Grapher ribbon. Grapher can be called from any automation-compatible programming languages such as C++, Python, or Perl. Grapher also ships with Scripter, a built-in Visual Basic compatible scripting tool. Better yet, use the script recorder to transform actions performed in Grapher into a script.
Save time with automation, and save even more time by reviewing the extensive set of sample scripts in the Grapher Automation Knowledge Base!
Grapher Training Videos and Webinar Recordings
- Grapher Webinar: What’s new in Grapher v14
- Grapher Durov Plots Training Video
- Grapher Webinar: Time-saving workflows for customizing projects
- Grapher webinar: Achieve Deeper Insight with Grapher’s Fit Curves
- Grapher webinar: Visualizing Water Chemistry Data in Grapher 13
- Grapher Webinar: Speed up your workflow with Grapher 13!
- Grapher Introduction
- Grapher Graph Wizard Training Video
- Grapher Piper Plots (Trilinear Diagrams) Training Video
- Grapher User Interface Introduction
- Grapher Plot Types Training Video
- Grapher Data Formatting Training Video
- Grapher Editing a Graph, Plot, or Axis Training Video
- Grapher Add to Graph Training Video
- Grapher Fit Curves Training Video
- Grapher Linked Axes Training Video
- Grapher Date/Time Axes Training Video
- Grapher Adding Fill Between Plots Training Video
- Grapher Gradient Fill with Data Values Training Video
- Grapher Save, Export, Print Training Video
- Grapher Webinar: Using Templates in Grapher
- Grapher Webinar: Customizing Axes
- Scripter Webinar: Debugging with Scripter
Para mais informações contacte-nos através:
Telefone: 210 124 743
Rua Ferreira de Castro nº19
2635-361, Sintra, Portugal
Telefone: 210 124 743
Telemóvel: 932 027 860
COPYRIGHT © 2019 • GADES SOLUTIONS • TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS