Gestão de Referências Bibliográficas
Produtor: QSR International
Sistema operativo: Windows
Versão de teste: Sim
Áreas: Gestão de Referências Bibliográficas | Revisão da Literatura | Investigação Científica | Organização do Conhecimento | Análise de Texto
Coloque o seu foco no que realmente interessa: a sua investigação.
Potencialize a sua investigação com o Citavi.
Disfrute da liberdade que a gestão centralizada de referências bibliográficas, de redação e de colaboração oferece.
No mundo de hoje, quem faz investigação enfrenta desafios comuns como as restrições de tempo, colaboração remota, sobrecarga de informação e como manter os dados, notas e referências organizadas. Com o Citavi, a única aplicação multifuncional para anotações e gestão de referências, pode tornar o trabalho de investigação bem mais simples.
Torne fácil a gestão das fontes
Armazene e organize as suas referências de uma forma centralizada para que se possa concentrar na sua pesquisa e não na parte burocrática
- Adicione PDFs, documentos, livros e referências bibliográficas
- Pode facilmente categorizar, agrupar e adicionar tarefas às referências
- Veja os resultados de pesquisas anteriores
- Importar fontes com base na web enquanto trabalha
- Evite plágios acidentais que são gerados automaticamente às citações
Pesquise fontes adicionais em mais de 4.500 bases de dados e catálogos
Simplifique a sua escrita
Crie um esboço enquanto trabalha para que, na hora de escrever, já esteja tudo preparado para iniciar o seu trabalho
- Destaque e faça anotações sobre as fontes à medida que faz a revisão
- Grave citações e ideias enquanto trabalha
- Insira o esboço que criou com comentários, imagens e citações direto no Word
- Automatize a criação de citações e bibliografias – mais de 11.000 estilos disponíveis
- Com a ligação automática, nunca perca as referências para uma citação ou nota novamente
Disfrute da colaboração sem esforço
Capacite a sua equipa para ter sucesso com uma ferramenta de gestão de referências idealizada para a colaboração em equipa
- Prospere no mundo remoto de hoje em dia, com equipas de qualquer dimensão e membros em qualquer local, trabalhando juntos sem esforço
- Simplifique o seu fluxo de trabalho atribuindo e rastreando tarefas no seu projeto para que todos os membros possam ver como está o processo num só lugar
- Adapte o seu ambiente e requisitos de segurança – trabalhe em conjunto na nuvem ou com todos os dados armazenados localmente num servidor
Browser-based for individuals
Installed software for individuals
Data-secure server installation
Storage & Operation System
Save on own computer or LAN
Save online (EU servers)
Save on own SQL server
Windows 10 or 8
Mac OS (in browser)
Linux (in browser)
Personal / per-seat licenses
Floating / Concurrent licenses
Already have a lot of sources or were working with another referencing tool? It’s easy to add PDFs, documents, books, and reference libraries you already have to Citavi, whatever the format! For many types of sources, Citavi can automatically add the citation information. Citavi also helps you find additional sources online or in the program.
- Drag PDFs to your project or import one or multiple folders at once. Citavi automatically adds the citation information.
- With Citavi’s import filters, you can add sources from any other reference management program.
- Citavi imports references in RIS, BibTeX, and ENW formats, Excel tables, Word bibliographies, etc.
- For books, just enter an ISBN number or other identifier, and Citavi retrieves its information, along with the cover art, abstract, and keywords, if available.
Office documents and image files can also be managed with Citavi.
Capture online information
- Surf and save: whenever you find a book, article, or webpage online, use the Picker extension for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge to quickly send its information and any available full text to Citavi.
- The Picker identifies ISBNs and DOIs on webpages and sends the reference information to your project.
- The Picker can also send webpages and full-text PDFs to Citavi.
- On news sites the Picker pulls metadata from the page and automatically creates a PDF of the article.
- Web content changes frequently. Citavi lets you save a copy of a webpage as a PDF in your project.
Search online databases in Citavi or in your browser
Search freely accessible databases, library catalogs, and research databases your organization has licensed – without leaving Citavi.
- Save search queries you use often and avoid importing duplicates.
- Add references from Google Scholar, PubMed, and every other online research database with an export option.
- Citavi saves a list of your imports. You can always check where, when, and with what search terms you performed a search and view the references you added.
Citavi is the only referencing tool that puts knowledge management front and center. Choose from many different tools to organize you and your team’s information and insights (and references!) in the way you want.
- Citavi offers you an extraordinary knowledge tool unique among referencing programs: a flexible, multi-level category system. With Citavi’s categories you can create as many subcategories and levels of subcategories as you want.
- Add references, quotations, images, statistics, summaries, comments, and insights to your category system , which you can later use in Word [LINK] and Google Docs.
- Use categories to create an outline for a future paper, report, or thesis. Or use them to organize your company’s library by topic or workgroup.
Keywords and groups
- Tag references, quotations, images, summaries, comments and ideas with keywords
- As an additional organizational tool, use groups to further classify your references or track what you’ve done with them. For example, group references that are primary and secondary sources or use groups to document which sources you’ve read and which you haven’t.
- Groups can also be used for sub-sections of your bibliography
Labels and filters
- Create temporary selections using labels and Citavi’s built-in filters (by category, group, year, periodical, publisher, etc.).
- Combine and invert filters.
- Define and save filters for complex search queries and share them with your team.
Stay organized in Word
- Export your Citavi categories to Word as an outline for your writing project or use the categories to stay focused on your team’s topics.
- View your references, quotes, images, comments, and ideas by the categories you defined in Citavi to quickly find and use what you need. Just click to insert the references, quotes, images, comments, and ideas you need for each section.
- Citavi takes care of citation and bibliography formatting. Writing was never this easy!
Read and evaluate texts your way. Citavi fits all reading styles: you can minutely analyze and comment on the text – or quickly highlight the most important sections. Working in a team? Easily share your insights with your colleagues.
- Read PDFs and highlight important sections. You can later revisit the text and transform highlights for additional work in Citavi.
- Write up detailed evaluations for your references or quickly rate them with stars.
- Save information and ideas while you read: copy quotations, summaries, thoughts, comments and image quotations.
- If you’re using Citavi for a paper or a report, assign them to the chapters, sections and subsections in your outline.
- All items automatically include their source information. Citavi protects you from unintentional plagiarism.
- Citavi’s hierarchical category system is perfect for organizing your quotations, images, summaries, comments, thoughts, and ideas into sections for later use in a document.
See the big picture
- Export all knowledge items as a compilation – with their categories and including a bibliography. This gives you a good overview of how far along you are in your project.
- Compilations can also be used as a handout in team meetings or for discussions.
With Citavi’s Task Planner you always have you and your team’s priorities and progress at your fingertips.
- Work in a systematic way: keep track of major deadlines and project tasks.
- Add tasks to references, for example, for requesting the purchase of a PDF.
- In a team, assign tasks to your colleagues and view their progress.
- Print a task list, for example, with books sorted by call number to save time during trips to the library.
Write research papers and dissertations with Citavi. Or articles or books. Or reports or research studies. Citavi plays well with Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and popular LaTeX editors.
Create bibliographies automatically
- Citavi automates the citation process.
- Insert a quotation, and everything is formatted according to the citation style you selected, whether you’re using footnotes or in-text citations.
- All references you cite appear automatically in the bibliography – formatted exactly according to the citation style’s specifications.
- Citavi can also sort the bibliography into sections you define in your project.
All important styles
- APA, Chicago, MLA, Turabian, ISO 690 – only five of over 11,000 citation styles Citavi offers. Citation examples make it easier to choose.
Request a style
- If a journal or publisher’s style is missing, we will add it at no charge.
- Personal styles can be created with Citavi’s Citation Style Editor. Just find a similar style and customize it to fit your needs.
- Citavi works great with Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
- View the references and knowledge items (quotes, summaries, comments, thoughts) saved in your Citavi project – by category, keyword, or group.
- Just click to insert references and knowledge items into your document.
- This lets you focus on your writing while Citavi takes care of the formal requirements.
- No more writers’ block if you do things the Citavi way!
No other reference management program gives you as many options for where to store your data – either alone or in a team.
- Citavi for DBServer is designed for large teams in organizations.
- DBServer projects are saved on an SQL server on-site and can be used with concurrent and/or per seat licenses.
An administrator manages licenses and assigns project roles to individual team members.
- If you save individual or group projects in the Citavi Cloud, you can access them from anywhere in the world. There’s no limit on the number of team members.
- If you’re offline, you can continue working and Citavi will upload your changes later on.
- Projects are saved on Microsoft Azure servers located in Europe.
Save locally – on a network drive or your own computer
- Save individual projects locally on your own computer.
- Work with a small group on shared projects at the same time on a local network.
- You only need to save the Citavi project on a network drive that all team members can access.
- Up to four people can work on a project at the same time on a local network.
Manage PDFs and other files
- Unlike in other reference management programs, you always have direct access to your PDFs in Citavi.
- Better than your company’s Intranet. Save all PDFs in a central location and easily find them again.
- More flexible than saving in folders – add to multiple categories and tag files.
- Search the full-text of all PDFs and combine with metadata searches.
- Additional options available for organizations to help manage access at the folder level.
Citavi is the only reference management program designed for teamwork. Whether you have strict data requirements and need to keep all your information in-house or whether you’re collaborating on an informal group paper, Citavi has a solution.
Share projects with others
- With Citavi for Windows you can work with up to four people simultaneously on shared projects at on a local network drive.
- If you save projects in the Citavi Cloud, you can access them from anywhere in the world and coordinate with your colleagues using the chat.
- Cloud projects have no limit on the number of team members.
- Invite partners to co-edit your cloud project or grant them read-only access. No installation needed!
Citavi for DBServer – designed for organizations and large teams
- Citavi for DBServer was designed for large teams in organizations that want to save projects on-site instead of online.
- DBServer projects are saved on your organization’s own SQL server and offer additional licensing options.
- An administrator manages licenses and assigns differentiated project roles to individual team members.
- If desired, Citavi for DBServer also lets large teams across the world work together in cloud projects saved on Microsoft Azure servers in Europe
Organize your teamwork in Citavi Cloud and DBServer projects
- Assign different roles and rights to team members: administrator, project leader, author, and reader.
- An indexed full-text search helps you find information in your library quickly.
- Assign and delegate tasks to your team members. See which tasks are in progress or already finished.
- Maintain an overview of internal processes. In Citavi you can always see who created or changed a record and when.
Para mais informações contacte-nos através:
Telefone: 210 124 743
Rua Ferreira de Castro nº19
2635-361, Sintra, Portugal
Telefone: 210 124 743
Telemóvel: 932 027 860
COPYRIGHT © 2019 • GADES SOLUTIONS • TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS